7 Things not to say when your pastor asks why you were not at Mass...
1. That's EVERY Sunday!?
2. You went to St. Peter's because they were having donuts.
3. No time for that! We have to get back to the future!
4. Remind him that you only have to come on Christmas and Easter.
5. Look around suspiciously and then slip him a piece of paper with a time and location you don't intend to be at.
6. Tell him you were hunting and therfore closer to God than if you were in this "building." (I've actually heard this one before.)
And the worst thing of all to say....
7. Its ok, I went to the Lutheran church!